Thursday, January 12, 2012

Two Small Hooked Mats

Hello Everyone....A Very Happy New Year to you all...I hope you who celebrated Christmas had as an enjoyable one as my Family did...With our children and grandchildren around for a number of days, I have to say, it was one of the better ones....

I have not posted for some time but I am pleased that my followers are still faithful to me...

I want to share two small hooked wall hangings that I did for two of my friends as a Christmas gift.

The first one is for a good friend and relative of mine, Christina, who is a wonderful Quilter and has a facebook page titled "Love To Quilt"...you should visit sometime to see her work. As you know, I hooked a large, well two actually, "Women Hanging Quilts" on a clothesline and I thought this would be suitable for her being that she is a quilter.




Needless to say, she was very impressed with it and became quite emotional when I presented it to her..:)

The other that I hooked was for my Grandchildrens' other grandparents... I am showing you the photograph that I took it from and indeed, there are differences.

2 comments:

  1. You've outdone yourself again! They are marvelous! What lucky folks to get these fine gifts!
    Good to hear from you!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, you never cease to amaze me. It nice to see you on Blogger again. Happy New Year to you too. JB

    ReplyDelete