Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another One


Have not had much time to check my blog lately because as you can see I am up to my ears in hooking..... The third of seven mats is completed and here it is..... I added the gent playing the mouth organ because I always loved when people played this instrument at Christmas time when I was a child and into my later years ,when we partied, one or two of the guys would do this as well. This is the first time I have added "him" and this one is for my sister-in-law and because we did some of this mummering/jennying when we were younger, I am sure she will appreciate it. I have the fourth in the frame now "When Cod Was King" also for the same sister-in-law who lives in Saskatchewan and will need them very soon when she arrives for a visit. So offffff to hoooooking!!! Have a great weekend, everyone....

5 comments:

  1. Anne,
    You have an amazing ability to make me feel like I am experiencing what is happening in your rugs. I can almost hear the foot-tapping on the wooden floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice Anne, when do you have time to sleep LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finding I am getting less and less sleep these nights, Corinne..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne

    No, I am doing this on my lap frame with the gripper strips. The green you see is just painter's tape so the rough edges don't fray. I only have two more icons...the whales and the dog to finish on your design. But it will wait until the Christmas ones are done.

    ReplyDelete