Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"EASTER WEEKEND"







I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Weekend as much as my husband & I....there is nothing more important than having Family around, especially at this very important time of the year for us which is " Lambing Season"... We had a "bumper" crop this year with all twins, triplets and one quadruplet....all have finished lambing and for 16 sheep, we have a total of 33 surviving babies... two hundred percent isn't too bad, which is wonderful...We are blessed this year. After last year's bad crop, we did not know what to expect....I want to share a few pictures with you of our Grandchildren, Liam & Alena, who adore the animals, although in the third picture I think Liam was thinking the lamb was going to charge at him....:)




The second is Liam playing in the hay stall...he sure enjoyed it and it was a joy to watch him...can't say how the sheep felt about it though..


The first is our grand daughter, Alena, feeding an orphan lamb. We had him stationed in the Garage in our hay cart for a few days; however, he is gone to the barn with the rest of his family now...







3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place you live in and full of animals too! Wonderful place for grandchildren to visit besides the grandparents, I am sure they will grow up loving animals too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos Anne. I'm not sure who had more fun - you or the kids! It sounds like a perfect Easter weekend, and even the weather cooperated for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne

    Back from St. John's and all went very well. I missed my rug hooking pals and of course, the rug hooking. Love your pictures of Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete