Thursday, August 12, 2010

Craft Sale



This is the first time I have participated in a Craft Sale and have to say, I quite enjoyed it. I sold one rug and took orders for two more. The two are custom made so I hope I can do a good job on those. One is of a tiny fishing community about five minutes drive from me, named "Taylor's Bay"
and the other request was from a lady who lives in the U.S. but was born and raised in Scotland...She asked if she sent a photograph, if I could hook one of her homestead. That should be interesting, to say the least....I am enclosing a picture of my display that my daughter-in-law, Leigh, put together for me...can't you tell she is a School Teacher? I so appreciated all the help from her...
Also, I had help at the sale from my grand daughter, Alena, (to the right on the picture) and her friend, Sarah, who were home visiting with us for the "Come Home Year Celebrations"...truly enjoyed all of our company thus far...

1 comment:

  1. Great news about the rug sale. 3 sales at your first show is wonderful. Alena and Sarah must be really good sales- people.
    Enjoy the rest of your summer.

    ReplyDelete