Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back Again


Those days are soooo busy, I cannot seem to get to my blog at all. I have completed my mat,2 in total, and have sent them off to the Craft Council of NL. and have my fingers crossed that at least one will be chosen for purchase for the new Museum in Cupids for 2010. The selection will be made and displayed at Devon House on August 30th. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can be far enough ahead in my work to be able to attend. The vegetables are growing like crazy and I am blanching, pickling....like crazy..That is a good complaint, I guess.

Here is a picture of my second attempt at "Women Spreading Fish To Dry in Outport Newfoundland"

1 comment:

  1. It is alittle different but I like them both. Have you got a recipe for sweet mix pickles? I see lots on the internet but looking for a simple, sweet recipe.

    Missed your entries but figured you were busy.

    ReplyDelete